Operating for over 50 years within the Power and Diesel Generators industry, They Sales, Hire & Service departments in 5 depots throughout the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the South East region for an experienced Diesel Generator Engineer,
Main duties to include, but not limited to:
, Carry out routine servicing and maintenance (PPM), installation and commissioning on a wide variety of critical power equipment.
, Carry out load bank testing, site surveys, inspections, fault finding, repairs and testing of generator sets and associated equipment.
, Provide breakdown response and resolution, commissioning and customer training of critical power equipment.
, Provide key technical assistance as needed to internal engineering staff and customers...
Line Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - Exeter
- Trainee Builder - Pulborough
- Asbestos Surveyor - London & Kent
- UKAS Quality Manager (S301/CoCA) - Essex
- Asbestos Analyst/Air Testing - Kent
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Hampshire/Berkshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Norfolk
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Sales Executive
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent/Essex
- Service Coordinator - Manchester
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Nottinghamshire
- CAD Technician Based in Bradford
- Workshop/Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Tamworth
- Pest Control Technician - Redditch - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pipe Fitter/ Plumber
- Pest Control Technician In North London
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in Bedfordshire