Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Leicestershire
My client are a specialist within the Asbestos sector and are currently looking to recruit an experience Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst in Leicestershire.
They are seeking candidates who can add benefit and value to their organisation, who strive for quality, and who gain respect from their clients' and want to deal with time and time again.
Repeat business through quality and delivery of product and advice forms a core pillar of what is important to them.
BOHS P402, P403, P404 (or RSPH equivalent) with relevant experience is a must.
Any other relevant qualifications also desirable.
The individual they are looking for will be highly motivated and self organised.
They will have a keen eye for detail, value quality and will be able to work independently at a high level.
Experience of TEAMS software data collection desirable but not required.
You should also hold a UK valid drivers licence.
Company bonus scheme
Salary is up to £28,000 - £30,000
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - Exeter
- Trainee Builder - Pulborough
- Asbestos Surveyor - London & Kent
- UKAS Quality Manager (S301/CoCA) - Essex
- Asbestos Analyst/Air Testing - Kent
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Hampshire/Berkshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Bristol
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Norfolk
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Sales Executive
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent/Essex
- Service Coordinator - Manchester
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Nottinghamshire
- CAD Technician Based in Bradford
- Workshop/Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Tamworth
- Pest Control Technician - Redditch - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000 - £25,000
- Pipe Fitter/ Plumber
- Pest Control Technician In North London
- HVAC Air Conditioning Engineer Based in Bedfordshire