Refrigeration Engineer - Bristol
Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer - Bristol
My client are a Worldwide specialist within the Retail & Commercial Refrigeration Industry, They design, supply, install and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration systems throughout the World.
They have a great opportunity for an Experienced Refrigeration to join their team ideally based in Bristol area.
, Fault Finding
, Covering regional role
, Meeting clients - Customer facing position
, Equipment knowledge: Cellar Cooling, Chillers and Frozen Display Systems
, Full Driving Licence
Travelling throughout the South West part of the UK you will be required to deal with Service, Maintenance, Repair and Fault Finding to a wide range of Commercial Refrigeration products in a number of different environments from Restaurants, Schools, Fast Food outlets and Pubs,
You will be required to work on-call, Have excellent customer service/facing skills, Happy working on your own or part of a team.
My client is looking for someone who wants a strong and secure career within the Commercial Refrigeration Industry, There is excellent chance for progression with my client.
If you would consider relocation - My client would be keen to hear from you
Commercial Refrigeration experience required,
NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration required
Electrical qualifications an advantage
Ideal location for this position is Berkshire
You must have a history within the Commercial Refrigeration industry to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, Salary will be around £32,000/£34,000 basic you will also get overtime and company bonuses paid throughout the year Company Car, Pension, Health Care,
About Hammond Recruitment:
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV, I will try to get back to every application but due to high volumes sometimes this is hard so only successful applicants will be contacted
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV as we may well be able to help in your search for a new position
We also pay a referral fee if you know of someone who is right for the position and you do pass on the persons contact details resulting in a successful referral
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Sprinkler Design Engineer - Huddersfield
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Mobile Piling Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Fire & Security Engineer - North West - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - Stoke- £30,000 - £35,000
- Scheduler - Eccles, Manchester
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Kent
- Drainage Engineer - Kent
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Dudley
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Berkshire
- Workshop Powered Access Engineer - Diss, Ipswich
- Vehicle Technician - Braintree - £12-£16PH
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Essex
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire