Generator Engineer - Field Service - London
Diesel Generator Engineer - Field Service - London
Operating for over 50 years within the Power and Diesel Generators industry, They Sales, Hire & Service departments in 5 depots throughout the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the London region for an experienced Diesel Generator Engineer,
, Service, Maintenance, Repair equipment
, Mechanical and Electrical Fault Finding.
, Field Service so travelling is necessary
, Working on 10kva to 1000kva Gen-Sets
, Call out rota and
, Provide technical support
Minimum 5 years experience within the Generator industry is a must for this position, Previous experience working on UPS Systems or CHP Systems would be an advantage
You must have a history with the Diesel Generator Industry to apply for this position
My client are paying an excellent salary and package, They have left the salary details up for negotiation at interview stage, My client are offering an excellent bonus structure, Company Car, Pension, Health Care,
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Sprinkler Design Engineer - Huddersfield
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Mobile Piling Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Fire & Security Engineer - North West - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - Stoke- £30,000 - £35,000
- Scheduler - Eccles, Manchester
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Kent
- Drainage Engineer - Kent
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Dudley
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Berkshire
- Workshop Powered Access Engineer - Diss, Ipswich
- Vehicle Technician - Braintree - £12-£16PH
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Essex
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire