Fire Systems Estimator/Designer - West Midlands
My client are a specialist within the Fire sector who are looking to recruit an experienced Estimator/Designer to join their team in the West Midlands.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in an estimator role, and be experienced in the use of Microsoft Office and estimating software packages.
Main job duties include:
, Preparation of projects to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications, and related documents
, Identify labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, specifications, and related documents
, Compute costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements, utilising estimation software packages as appropriate
, Present prepared estimate for sign off
, Generate sales proposals and issue to prospective client
, Follow up to ascertain outcome
, Assist with the collation of information required to be passed across to the Engineering Team.
This is a perfect time to join a friendly and dynamic who are having year on year growth and expanding at a good rate.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Sprinkler Design Engineer - Huddersfield
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Sheffield
- Mobile Piling Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Fire & Security Engineer - North West - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire - £30,000 - £35,000
- Fire & Security Engineer - Stoke- £30,000 - £35,000
- Scheduler - Eccles, Manchester
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - West Sussex
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Kent
- Drainage Engineer - Kent
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Dudley
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Berkshire
- Workshop Powered Access Engineer - Diss, Ipswich
- Vehicle Technician - Braintree - £12-£16PH
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Essex
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire