Water Hygiene Technician - Manchester
My Client provide water treatment, water engineering and Legionella control services nationwide.
They currently have a requirement for a Water Hygiene Technician who is ideally based in the Manchester area.
You will ideally have at least 3 years experience and can do the following:-
L8 water monitoring, Clean & Disinfection, Closed System dosing, Servicing TMVs and taking water samples.
Salary is up to £25K depending on skill set.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Crane & Lifting equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Crane & Lifting equipment Engineer - London
- Workshop Plant & Tool Fitter - Bristol
- Fire and Security Engineer - Bedfordshire
- Fire and Security Engineer - Oxfordshire
- Plant Fitter - Essex
- Fire and Security Install Engineer - West Sussex
- Fire & Security Install/Com Engineer - London/Surrey/Hants
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Reading
- HGV Technician - Norfolk - £32,000-£35,000
- White Goods Engineer - London
- Sales Administrator
- Refrigeration Engineer - Devon
- HGV Technician based in Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Leeds
- Hydraulics Engineer - South East
- Commercial Gas Engineer - West Sussex
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Southampton
- Asbestos Surveyor based in Essex
- White Goods Service Engineer - Essex