Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Leicester
I am currently looking to recruit for an experienced Gates & Barriers engineer to cover the Leicester & surrounding areas.
My client are a market-leading manufacturer who provide perimeter protection solutions who have been trading for over 50 years.
They are looking to recruit a motivated, confident and experienced Service Engineer who can provide technical support within the organisation and external customers.
You will be highly confident in diagnosing, repairing and routine maintenance.
You will ensure that all projects deadlines are met and provide a high quality and timely service based on needs and budget.
, 28 Days Holiday Inc Bank Holidays
, Company van for business use
, Workplace Pension
, Life Assurance
, Free Onsite Parking
Salary for this position is up to £32,000
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Crane & Lifting equipment Engineer - Manchester
- Crane & Lifting equipment Engineer - London
- Workshop Plant & Tool Fitter - Bristol
- Fire and Security Engineer - Bedfordshire
- Fire and Security Engineer - Oxfordshire
- Plant Fitter - Essex
- Fire and Security Install Engineer - West Sussex
- Fire & Security Install/Com Engineer - London/Surrey/Hants
- Helpdesk Administrator/Service Co-Ordinator - Reading
- HGV Technician - Norfolk - £32,000-£35,000
- White Goods Engineer - London
- Sales Administrator
- Refrigeration Engineer - Devon
- HGV Technician based in Bristol
- HGV Technician based in Leeds
- Hydraulics Engineer - South East
- Commercial Gas Engineer - West Sussex
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Southampton
- Asbestos Surveyor based in Essex
- White Goods Service Engineer - Essex