Covering Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire
Our client is seeking an experienced landscaper to sub contract on an ongoing basis.
Salary on offer will be dependant on experience.
The company deliver all aspects of hard and soft landscaping with a focus on professional client service, attention to detail and delivering exceptional results.
The person appointed will be conscientious, enthusiastic and have worked on commercial or domestic sites for at least 2 years and be able to work without supervision.
A landscaping qualification is desired but not essential.
You must hold a full UK drivers licence and be able to commute to site locations in Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be working for a family run business offering a complete 'one stop service that covers garden design, landscape construction, planting and maintenance.
The company prides themselves on offering a high level of professionalism and customer service and their customer base ranges from domestic home owners to commercial business and local authorities.
Trained to a high standard in both landscaping and garden design, all their staff are dedicated landscapers who take pride in their work whether it be patios and lawns or whole garden makeovers.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join their team then forward you CV as soon as possible.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician