HR Assistant (6 month FTC)
We are looking for a proactive individual that is interested in join our award-winning HR Team as HR Assistant on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
This person's role will support the HR Department to provide high quality and customer focussed service to all departments.
They will work closely with the HR Advisors, HR Officer and HR Apprentice in delivering the People Strategy 2020-25.
The ideal candidate for this role will have recent and relevant experience in:
? Ability to prioritise, organise and manage a diverse and complex workload
? Ability to work under pressure and to challenging targets
? Ability to work in a professional HR environment with the ability to understand the need for confidentiality
? A good understanding of data protection in practice and the importance of data security
? Good IT skills to operate the HR information system and, Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
? Ability to give attention to detail in completing and finishing off work.
? Level 3 CIPD or above Qualification
? Previous experience of using an integrated HR System
? Ability to develop and maintain knowledge and competence in a range of other specified maintenance tasks.
? Ability to work effectively and professionally in challenging situation and seek support where appropriate.
You will need to maintain a satisfactory basic level DBS check.
When applying for Watford Community Housing, please consider our organisation's values:
? Professional - We are honest, open and respectful.
People trust us to keep our promises.
? Collaborative - We work together as one team and build lasting partnerships to get results.
? Forward-thinking - We have a can-do attitude and embrace opportunities to improve and innovate.
Closing date: Friday, 22nd October
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a large response.
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Electrical Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - UPVC Glazing/Carpentry
- Floor Layer - Multiskilled Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - Plumber
- Multiskilled Technician - Roofer
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Multiskilled Technician (Carpenter)
- Multiskilled Technician - Bricklayer
- Aftercare Manager
- Night Residential Child Care Worker
- Learning Support Assistants
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Asset Lease and Title Manager
- Fleet Co-ordinator
- IT Support Technician - 12 month FTC
- Asset Decarbonisation Manager
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
- Receptionist & Administrator - Lea Bridge House Hostel
- Senior IT Support Engineer
- QA and Software Tester