Financial Accountant 9 Month FTC
Do you have passion and drive for improving services for a Values led business that has a strong social purpose to help people find a home?
It's an exciting time to join Paradigm, as we embark on the biggest digital transformation programme in our history to future-proof the organisation, enhance customer satisfaction and take us from good to great.
To reach this goal we are seeking a special person with a 'can-do' approach to join our financial accounting team which is part of a very busy Finance directorate of approximately 60 people.
Although we cannot promise permanency, in a directorate of this size, there may well be potential for career opportunities during the period of this fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will work to ensure we provide an efficient financial accounting service to the business and provide support to enable a successful implementation of the new financial system.
We're looking for a qualified accountant who is able to hit the ground running.
You must be a team player with the ability to work on your own to support the production of the monthly management accounts (?) and the year-end process as well as be involved in a systems implementation project.
This would be an ideal role for someone who is looking for their 1st or 2nd role post qualification
You will need to:
? Hold a recognised accountancy qualification
? Have strong technical experience in statutory, financial and management accounting
? A good understanding of current accounting practice and best practice within the sector
? A good level of VAT and Corporation tax knowledge
The role and you:
This is a great role to acquire valuable experience whilst we implement our new finance system, so may suit somebody who is considering the next step in their accounting career.
You will gain knowledge and experience in the Housing Sector which provides homes to almost 6m people and are at the forefront of tackling the housing cri
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Electrical Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - UPVC Glazing/Carpentry
- Floor Layer - Multiskilled Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - Plumber
- Multiskilled Technician - Roofer
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Multiskilled Technician (Carpenter)
- Multiskilled Technician - Bricklayer
- Aftercare Manager
- Night Residential Child Care Worker
- Learning Support Assistants
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Asset Lease and Title Manager
- Fleet Co-ordinator
- IT Support Technician - 12 month FTC
- Asset Decarbonisation Manager
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
- Receptionist & Administrator - Lea Bridge House Hostel
- Senior IT Support Engineer
- QA and Software Tester