IT Support Apprentice
We have the perfect entry-level opportunity for you to start your career in IT as an IT Support Apprentice.
This role will be a 2-year fixed term contract which includes completing a Level 3 Information Communications Technician course in the IT team.
The main purpose of this role is to support the use of technology and IT related systems in order for the Group to maximise the effectiveness of the digital roadmap for the employees, tenants and external stakeholders.
Ultimately, to support the Technology and Information Services team in delivering the objectives of the corporate business plan.
Some key accountabilities:
? To assist in the day to day business support operations for IT services to improve the quality of the end users experience when using IT systems and devices.
? To install, configure and provide initial desk side support for hardware system to the end user.
? To install and configure end user application software.
? To maintain the IT inventory for hardware and software.
? Setup and provide first line support for printers, telephones and audio visual equipment
? Monitor end user request to identify potential trends in software or hardware failure.
As part of your role you will be an effective team player with good literacy, numeracy skills to be able to accurately maintain records.
You will have a flexible approach to work and are good at time keeping.
You will also have experience of Windows operating systems whilst having the ability to effectively utilise ICT including Microsoft and other software to report, input, manipulate and present information as required.
It would be great if you can show previous experience of communicating effectively and experience of working within prescribed framework.
The successful candidate will have 5 A
*-C/Grade 9-4 GCSE's including GCSE Maths and English at grades D/3 or above, a full UK driving licence and show that they can confidently use Microsoft office and other ICT systems.
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Electrical Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - UPVC Glazing/Carpentry
- Floor Layer - Multiskilled Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - Plumber
- Multiskilled Technician - Roofer
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Multiskilled Technician (Carpenter)
- Multiskilled Technician - Bricklayer
- Aftercare Manager
- Night Residential Child Care Worker
- Learning Support Assistants
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Asset Lease and Title Manager
- Fleet Co-ordinator
- IT Support Technician - 12 month FTC
- Asset Decarbonisation Manager
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
- Receptionist & Administrator - Lea Bridge House Hostel
- Senior IT Support Engineer
- QA and Software Tester