This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group.
With 15,000 properties, a turnover of £115m and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to assume responsibility of delivering our Company's void function, ensuring that our service is efficient, customer focussed and in line performance targets as well as service standards for Voids.
You will work with and directly liaise with other internal teams, external partners and/or contractors, in the development and delivery of changes and improvements that respond to customer demands and market changes, monitoring performance and continuously improving the service for customers.
Our ideal candidate must have successfully managed a team in a commercial environment with the ability to inspire, motivate and make the best use of our direct labour as well as subcontractor resource to deliver high levels of service.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working.
We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Electrical Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - UPVC Glazing/Carpentry
- Floor Layer - Multiskilled Technician
- Multiskilled Technician - Plumber
- Multiskilled Technician - Roofer
- Multiskilled Technician - Plasterer
- Multiskilled Technician (Carpenter)
- Multiskilled Technician - Bricklayer
- Aftercare Manager
- Night Residential Child Care Worker
- Learning Support Assistants
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- Asset Lease and Title Manager
- Fleet Co-ordinator
- IT Support Technician - 12 month FTC
- Asset Decarbonisation Manager
- Junior IT Service Desk Analyst
- Receptionist & Administrator - Lea Bridge House Hostel
- Senior IT Support Engineer
- QA and Software Tester