Full Time Perm
Salary: £50,000 (based on experience, including bonus plus other fantastic benefits
Our client is a well-knit team of Nursery professionals with a steady growth since its incorporation in 2007.
The nursery takes the pride to meet the dynamic needs of parents in different areas with the state-of-the-art Learning Rooms, Outdoor Activities, Unique Learning Programmes.
"The lead by example" is the key to retain their valued team.
A Nursery Manager will be responsible for the overall operations management, a humble leader who inspire and encourage its's team to prosperous with the business expansion.
The main criterion to progress is ability to lead towards care and education in very prestigious setting.
Candidate with proven track record of successfully managing a commercial nursery business by producing excellent OFSTED results.
? Applicants should be experienced in managing the HR functions of the Nursery setting
? Customer focused, promote and attract new clients to ensure prosperous growth
? Must have outstanding business acumen to manage Nursery's budgets and financial attributes
? Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
? Exponential organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
? Strong people/ time management and interpersonal skills
? Passion of opening a new nursery would be an advantage.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Knowledge of OFSTED Grade Descriptors general standards and the up-and-coming changes
? NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 Minimum qualification, Level 6 or above preferred
? 5 years previous relevant Nursery Management experience
? Dedicated free car parking space
? Private Medical Insurance
? 22 days PLUS 3 days over Christmas closure
? Birthday off and can earn an additional day if you have no absences.
Plus 8 bank holidays
? Support f
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician