Senior Health Care Assistant
Senior Health Care Assistant - Bangor, Northern Ireland
Hours: 36hrs - Days
My client has over 25 year's experience in the private nursing home sector, in which each of their homes holds an excellent reputation for providing high quality care.
They are looking for a Senior Healthcare Assistant to join their home in Bangor, Northern Ireland to continue their commitment to client care providing a home from home environment.
In return my client will invest in your training and development to ensure that client care is embedded in everything they do.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a nursing home environment and be confident in their ability and have a caring nature.
You will be an effective communicator and excellent team player being able to work both alone and providing leadership and guidance to a team of Health care assistants.
The successful candidate will hold or be working towards their level 3 health & social care qualification.
Also, must be registered or working towards being registered with the NISCC.
The purpose of this role is working as part of a team, with the main aim to support the nurse in charge and act as a supervisor and role model to other care assistants.
You must be able to create and maintain a healthy and safe environment for all clients.
? Providing care & Support following detailed care plans
? Monitoring nutritional intake
? Use of moving and handling equipment to aid in the prevention of pressure sores.
? Personal care
? Assist with toileting and pad changes
? Support to manoeuvre around the home safely
? Promote clients to remain as independent as possible providing both living and social skills.
? Encouraging to take part in new activities and supporting them with activities they enjoy.
? Social support
? Medication Administration to Residential clients if required.
? Supervision of care delivery
? Act as keyworke
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician