Activity Therapist - Bangor, Northern Ireland
Hours: Part time 10hrs a week (5x2hr shifts)
My client has over 25 year's experience in the private nursing home sector, in which each of their homes holds an excellent reputation for providing high quality care.
They are looking for a Activity Therapist to join their home in Bangor, Northern Ireland to continue their commitment to client care providing a home from home environment.
In return my client will invest in your training and development to ensure that client care is embedded in everything they do.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a caring environment with clients with varying abilities.
You will be highly organised and be proficient in some form of arts & crafts.
The purpose of this role is to actively contribute to the well being of each client through the provision of realistic stimulating activities, based on their hobbies, interests and assessed needs as outlined through consultation with both the relatives and relevant care staff.
? Programme the activities to an agreed timetable, liaising with transport providers and other third parties to ensure activity co-ordination.
? Create awareness of the activity programme through discussion and through visual display.
? Encourage participation
? Record all activities planned and keep attendance record
? Ensure sufficient supply of materials are available
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Adhere to the NISCC code of conduct
? Be creative
? Previous experience working with clients in a similar setting
? Well organised
? Excellent communicator
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
For more inf
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician