Cook / Chef
Cook/Chef - Bangor, Northern Ireland
Hours: 24hrs (3x8hr shifts)
My client has over 25 year's experience in the private nursing home sector, in which each of their homes holds an excellent reputation for providing high quality care.
They are looking for a Cook to join their home in Bangor, Northern Ireland to continue their commitment to client care providing a home from home environment.
In return my client will invest in your training and development to ensure that client care is embedded in everything they do.
The ideal candidate will hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate and have knowledge in the development of compiling menus.
You would hold knowledge of special dietary requirements and would have experience of managing a small kitchen team.
Previous experience in a similar setting would be advantageous.
The purpose of this role is to actively contribute to the well being of each client through supporting to maintain a caring environment with a focus of providing healthy well-balanced diets that provide the best nutrition for the clients.
? Food preparation
? Menu planning - ensuring a well-balanced diet
? Manage budget effectively
? Maintain a high level of hygiene in the kitchen
? Stock rotation and ensuring correct storage of items
? Follow the homes policies & procedures
? Managing a small team
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Adhere to the NISCC code of conduct
? Be creative
? Previous experience working with clients in a similar setting
? Well organised
? Excellent communicator
? Relevant Health & Hygiene Certificate
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician