Kitchen Assistant - Bangor, Northern Ireland
Hours: 16hrs per week
My client has over 25 year's experience in the private nursing home sector, in which each of their homes holds an excellent reputation for providing high quality care.
They are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join their home in Bangor, Northern Ireland to continue their commitment to client care providing a home from home environment.
In return my client will invest in your training and development to ensure that client care is embedded in everything they do.
The ideal candidate will hold a current Health & Hygiene certificate and have proven experience in a similar setting.
You would hold knowledge of basic food hygiene and be empathetic when supporting clients during meal times.
The purpose of this role is to work as part of the team in creation and maintenance of a healthy and safe environment for clients.
As well as having full responsibility to ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and its equipment as well as assisting in the preparation and cooking of food.
? Food preparation
? Assisting clients when required at mealtimes
? Maintain a high level of hygiene in the kitchen, including dry goods store.
? Stock rotation and ensuring correct storage of items
? Follow the homes policies & procedures
? Managing a small team
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Be willing to work towards registration of NISCC
? Be creative
? Be empathetic
? Previous experience working with clients in a similar setting
? Basic food hygiene
? Excellent communicator
? Relevant Health & Hygiene Certificate
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
For more information see our Priv
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician