Our client are a market-leading provider of currency transfer solutions for individuals and businesses, with offices in the UK, Australia and Singapore.
They're part of a group with more than 20 global offices, employing over 500 currency experts and hold an 'Excellent' 5-star rating on Trustpilot.
They have been awarded Consumer Moneyfacts International Money Transfer Provider of the Year six times and are previous winners of Best Employer at the Cornwall Business Awards.
The company offers several benefits and is based within minutes of the beach, transport links and the town centre.
Were looking for a writer to join the established Content Team in Penzance.
This role would suit a recent graduate with an English or journalism degree and a real flair for content writing.
? Researching, writing, optimising, and publishing content for a range of websites
? Creating content for affiliates
? Creating email content
? Working on assets like guides, adverts, posters, and brochures
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Excellent writing skills (A Level English minimum)
? Creativity and flair
? Knowledge of SEO
? Keen eye for detail
? Experience of social media
? Good communication skills
? Able to work on own initiative and be a team player
? Experience using content management systems like WordPress is a plus
? An interest in economics and politics a benefit
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician