Regional Operations Manager
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Regional Operations Manager to work for one of UK's leading health care providers based in the West Sussex region
Overseeing care services in the West Sussex region consisting of 7 Nursing Services and 5 Residential services! The role will include travelling around the region daily as this is not desk job
Must have experience in multisite elderly care services and excellent commercial knowledge within the healthcare sector
As the Operations Manager your key responsibilities include:
- To provide effective and consistent leadership to Management teams in order to ensure high quality service delivery and business outcomes within safe and effective environments.
- To oversee and ensure the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Services, and support the maintenance of high levels of occupancy.
- To oversee and ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times, along with any contractual requirements and individual KPIs as set by the business
- To accurately represent the Business vision, strategy and values and ensure that Managers do the same
- To shape and develop the performance of Managers, within scope, using the Competency Framework to ensure that all Managers are meeting expectations in terms of performance and behaviour
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for new business and business development/growth
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- To be a good role model for all employees, being aspirational, optimistic, approachable and providing a regular presence and visibility as well as being consistent in all actions and decisions
- Understand the legal requirements of the prevailing care and other relevant legislation and ensure the Service complies
- Have a full understanding and working knowledge of all company policies and procedures and ensure that all these policies are adhered to and implemented by Managers at all times
- Must have experience in multisite elderly care management
- Excellent commercial knowledge within the healthcare sector
The successful Operations Manager will receive an amazing salary up to £70,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*Car Allowance of £425 PCM
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Ownership Trust
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
Reference ID: 4923
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV