Staff Nurse - Wards
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for Registered Nurse - Wards to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Chelmsford, Essex area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital provides a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, and Paediatrics.
They are continually introducing new technology to ensure they provide the best experience for patients and support for their hard working teams and have just opened 2 additional purpose built theatres
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- HDU skills an advantage
- Specialised post-surgery experience preferred but not essential
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent competitive salary.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4329
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV