Orthopaedics Scrub Nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Chelmsford, Essex area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital provides a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, and Paediatrics.
They are continually introducing new technology to ensure they provide the best experience for patients and support for their hard working teams and have just opened 2 additional purpose built theatres
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Flexible and positive attitude
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- Previous experience with a Theatre team
- Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage
The successful Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £39,382 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN + valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4722
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV