Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service)
Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) - Remote/USA
$130,000 + bonus + stock options
My client, a digital start-up AI Software Builder is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is a team player, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
This is fully remote working within the USA.
The start-up specialises in building, maintaining and running bespoke software for their customers, making it faster, more accessible and less expensive for everyone to bring their ideas to life.
Last year they secured $29.5m of funding to scale our growth in Europe.
They already have three offices in LA, Delhi, and London and recently hit 250 employees globally.
A key focus for them this year is to significantly grow their London operation.
Familiarity with how software is built (e.g.
Speaking to our customers in a professional and respectful manner and representing Builder.ai
Drafting product docs, user flows, and rough wireframes, and working with designers to refine the customer experience into a polished, shippable product.
Capturing user requirements in a structured format, known as our Build Card (specification document)
Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
Work closely with the Sales Team, Designer and execution team to define the project scope and objectives.
Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on time and risk.
Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
A minimum Bachelor's Degree, with project management experience.
Nice to have
Someone who has built an app
Someone who has been
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician