An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for a committed Registered Manager for an exceptional service based in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is a brand new supported living residence.
You will support the Service Manager in the successful running of the service, including full running of the service in their absence
As the Registered Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs
- You will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care
- Be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service
- Use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
The successful Registered Manager will receive an excellent salary of £35,000 per annum.
This exciting role is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
To be considered for this role you must have an NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care
Reference ID: 4892
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV