An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Manager for an exceptional service based in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is a brand new supported living residence.
You will support the Service Manager in the successful running of the service, including full running of the service in their absence
As the Deputy Manager your key duties include:
- You will support residents to live as independently as possible
- Helping them with their day to day chores
- Personal care prompting and guiding them to make good choices in their day to day lives
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have previous experience in a similar role within Supported Living
- Be able to relate to Service users to understand their wants and needs
- Be attentive and inspire service users to achieve more!
- Be able to lead from the front to provide a first class service
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £10.26 per hour and the annual salary is up to £21,340.80 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working up to 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Online benefits, cashback rewards, SMART pension options and much more!
To be considered for this position you must hold an NVQ/QCF Level 3 or 4 in Health & Social Care
Reference ID: 4262
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV