Property Clearance Operative
Property Clearance Operative – Dartford, South East London, Aylesbury & Brighton
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 DOE
Our Company are the UK’s leading provider in vacant property services.
They also cover site and personal protection services.
They are a nationwide company with 18 offices and depots providing 24/7 assistance.
The role will be for an operative to cover South East working as part of a team in re-let, cleaning and clearing of properties
Remove all furniture, carpets, underlay, lino, curtains and blinds from customers properties
Clean the properties to ensure that all floors, doors, skirting boards, internal windows/frames and kitchens are clean
Trim and clear garden areas
Deliver and retrieve security keys from customers
Continually update workforce management and call centre for relevant jobs
Selection of appropriate stock using the job sheet and relevant client specifications
Reporting all problems, complaints and faults to the team leader/supervisor
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have good geographical knowledge of the area, experience of attending multiple sites per day and good customer service skills.
You should have basic numeracy and literacy skills and a good problem solver with a can-do attitude.
You will need a full valid driving licence and good time management working under strict deadlines.
A CSCS card would be desirable.
Also this position is only available to those living in the UK and any applications from outside the UK will not be accepted.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your indiv
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Global Brand Manager
- Middle Weight Graphic Designer
- Bicycle Mechanic
- Full Stack Developer
- Outbound Sales Executive
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician
- Policy and Process Analyst
- Car Sales Executive - Purchasing
- Team Administrator - Architecture
- Mid-Weight Interior Designer
- Employment Legal Secretary
- Marketing Manager
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React or Ruby)
- Mid/Snr Account Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Product/B2B/SaaS)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS)
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS) London
- Remote AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Director Digital Transformation (Sales/Consultancy) Remote