Operatives - Midlands, South East,North West and South West
Salary: Competitive basic salary with additional benefits including life insurance, sick pay, personal accident insurance, pension scheme, employee assistance programme and 20 days holiday rising each year to max 25 days plus bank holidays.
Our Company are the UK's leading provider in vacant property services.
They also cover site and personal protection services.
They are a nationwide company with 18 offices and depots providing 24/7 assistance.
This company are looking to recruit Operatives to join their team in Midlands, South East,North West and South West areas who are friendly, self-motivated, hard- working, with a can do attitude and who are reliable.
The role is demanding physically so candidates must be prepared for hands on work, the ideal person must be able to work on their own initiative and be prepared for early starts.
The job requires work inside and outside in all type of weather, initially, cleaning and clearing as per assigned jobs and take away for disposal at the recycling centres.
You will be trained and developed over time to fulfill a whole range of duties in line with all the services we offer, which could include fitting steel, responding to mobile alarms, mould eradication, pest control, garden work and any other services from our diverse client base.
? Ensure all items are installed, fitted, and removed to meet company specifications
? Load and unload company vehicle in a safe manner and ensure that all equipment is secure
? Responsible for company vehicles including basic maintenance
? Deliver and retrieve security keys from/to customers
? Change locks when required
? Demonstrate excellent customer service
? Report all problems, complains and faults to the supervisor
? Perform as a fully supportive team member
? Drive the team van when required
? Carry out any other reasonable duties when necess
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician