Registered General Nurse
An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Colliers Wood, London area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This amazing nursing home offers residential care, nursing care and specialist dementia care in a warm, homely environment.
The highly trained and dedicated staff team get to know each resident and their family individually offering personalised care and support
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £19.00 per hour and the annual salary is £37,050 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Paid Breaks
- Reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN registration cost
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3648
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV