An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Support Worker to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Diss, Norfolk area.
As a Support Worker you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality person-centred care to people living in their own homes and residential homes
As a Support Worker your key duties include:
- Promoting the well-being and providing the highest quality of care to residents
- Assist with daily tasks, inclusive of all personal care assistance from supporting with personal hygiene, through to days out and companionship
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities
- Ensure accurate record keeping at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Have a genuine desire to care for others
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- Must have a car
The successful Support Worker will receive an excellent salary up to £11.50 per hour.
We currently have vacancies for both Full Time or Part time opportunities available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid training program
- Paid DBS
- Enhanced rates for weekends and Bank holidays
- Mileage paid at 25p per mile and we also pay travel time between visits
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
Reference ID: 4818
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV