Registered General Nurse
An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a motivated RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Netherton, Dudley area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This beautiful care home provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, convalescence and Dementia nursing
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Maintaining acceptable levels of personal hygiene, clean beds and proper nutrition for the Residents.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Observations/ Monitoring of blood sugar levels and wound care
- Keeping precise, up to date records and communicating with Drs and the Home Manager
- Maintaining the Residents' dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £18.00 per hour and the annual salary is £37,440 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role for 40 hours a week working through Day Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3506
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV