Supported Living Registered Manager
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Registered Manager to oversee 5 services in the East Kent area.
The registered office is in the Dover area.
As the Registered Manager you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is an exciting role for an individual who would like to manage a multiple supported living services.
Our client is looking for someone that understands the principles and values of Supported Living and has a good understanding and experience of CQC registration, standards
As the Registered Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Dedicated to undertaking the management of supporting people with learning disabilities and other complex needs
- You will effectively lead and inspire your team to provide the highest quality person-centred support and care
- Be responsible for delivering best practice in social care whilst continually developing the service
- Use your skills in an environment where the effective management of people and processes will be critical to the services success
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
The successful Registered Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £40,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care or equivalent
Reference ID: 4913
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV