An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Lydd, Kent area.
As the Deputy Manager you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This service is registered for adults with a diagnosis of Autism, learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge
As the Deputy Manager your key duties include:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have a learning disability and can present with complex behaviours.
You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
- Be highly flexible in your approach
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Have an understanding of person centred, needs-led and outcome based service
- Committed to quality care and service provision
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrable and proven managerial experience within a similar role and to have had responsibilities for the management and supervision of a staff team
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £12.00 per hour and the annual salary is £24,960 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Options
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
Reference ID: 4299
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV