An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Manager to work in an exceptional service based in the Diss, Norfolk area.
As the Deputy Manager you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is a specialist residential service for adults with learning disabilities
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Support the Home Manager in ensuring that the home is maintained in accordance with our regulatory bodies
- Line manage the senior team to ensure high standards of care and service are achieved within the home to regulatory standards
- Support the Service or Home Manager in managing resources to ensure sales and profits are maximised
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Have an understanding of person centred, needs-led and outcome based service
- Committed to quality care and service provision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous experience working in a deputy manager position with knowledge and experience in the requirements of the service users
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £10.51 per hour and the annual salary is £20,494.50 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working for 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Pension options
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health & Social Care
Reference ID: 4914
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV