Clinical Lead Nurse
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for dedicated Clinical Lead to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Ledbury, Herefordshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This service is a unique care hub with a Nursing Home, ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) Unit and ICU (Intermediate Care Unit).
The nursing home has an overall ‘Good' CQC rating and is currently working towards achieving “Outstanding”
*You MUST be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
As the Clinical Lead your key responsibilities include:
- To assist the Service Manager in providing leadership to staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
- To lead the nursing teams to provide high quality, person centred care and support in way which promotes: dignity; privacy; safety and independence and which promotes equality & diversity for everyone living and working in the Service
- To support the Service Manager to manage the effective use of resources, including those which impact on the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
- To comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
- To ensure the smooth and effective running of the transitional unit within the home and liaise with external health professionals
- To provide Clinical Leadership and supervision within the Service
- Will have full accountability for Infection Control implementation and audit throughput the service
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Previous experience as a Clinical Lead or Senior Nurse
- A strong knowledge of person-centered care
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- Need to have demonstrable experience supporting elderly service users, preferably those with dementia
The successful Clinical Lead will receive an excellent salary of £39,674 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week on Days.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 35 days annual leave
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
Reference ID: 4934
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV