Registered General Nurse
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for dedicated RGN to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Ledbury, Herefordshire area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This service is a unique care hub with a Nursing Home, ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) Unit and ICU (Intermediate Care Unit).
The nursing home has an overall ‘Good' CQC rating and is currently working towards achieving “Outstanding”
As a Nurse your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc
- To be an effective team leader and role model
- To have the knowledge to make research based decisions regarding nursing care needs
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £18.50 per hour and the annual salary is £46,176 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- The Annual Loyalty Bonus of £1,000
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus of up to £500 per annum
- 35 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Free access to RCNi e-learning
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 74
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV