Warehouse Parcel Sorter
Warehouse Parcel Sorter - Sutton
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Parcel Sorter to work for a very well-known Courier Company in London SW.
Ideally, we would like to have candidates for them that have had experience in parcel distribution and in a warehouse environment.
Initially, this will be temporary work however this may lead to long-term work for people who show good work ethics and reliability.
? Sorting items by hand into compartments on a sorting frame.
? Bagging and labelling mail for its destination.
? Moving mail around the office between conveyor belts, loading docks, and trolleys.
? Moving mailbags from cages, sorting mailbags, and bundles of mail into cages.
? Loading and unloading wheeled containers from vehicles to the dispatch areas.
? Scanning parcels.
? Be able to lift and carry mailbags and boxes weighing up to 20kg and to push containers weighing up to 250kg
? Have a good level of English Language both written and spoken
? Be IT literate and confident in using scanners/computer
? Have safety boots and a high-viz jacket
Start time: Falls between 10:00PM-11:30 PM till finish
Uplifted Rate PAYE Umbrella Scheme:
Monday - Friday - 14.00 per h,
Overtimes available on Sunday - 15.00 per h
Hourly STANDARD rate is £14 per hour - this is applied after 1 full week of continuous work.
If you do not complete a 1 full week of work there will be a training rate in place - £11.80 per hour.
Please apply: ONLY if you can start immediately and you can commit to work these hours
*Due to the nature of the role we will require to carry out an in-depth security clearance check which CAN take up to 2-3 working days
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation t
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician