Business Administration - Trainer/Assessor
Business Administration - Trainer/AssessorSalary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
The client is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England and providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Trainer/Assessor to carry out training and assessment for Business Support Services, including Business Administration & Customer Service.
The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
? Deliver training, carry out assessments and assess portfolio work up to and including a minimum of Level 3.
? Provide high quality academic guidance and advice to ensure all learners have a productive and effective learning experience.
? Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of learning and maintaining records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
? Maths & English GCSE 'C' or above or level 2 qualification and competent IT Skills.
? Experience of working within a business or management environment.
? Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
? Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
? Assessor qualification.
? Competence of assessing learner's work.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your indi
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Private Client Tax Senior Manager
- Global Brand Manager
- Middle Weight Graphic Designer
- Bicycle Mechanic
- Full Stack Developer
- Outbound Sales Executive
- MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician
- Policy and Process Analyst
- Car Sales Executive - Purchasing
- Team Administrator - Architecture
- Mid-Weight Interior Designer
- Employment Legal Secretary
- Marketing Manager
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React or Ruby)
- Mid/Snr Account Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Product/B2B/SaaS)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS)
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS) London
- Remote AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect