Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer / Assessor
Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer/Assessor – Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
They are looking to recruit an Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to level 3.
The main focus of this role is in the instrumentation specialism.
To deliver and assess Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to and including level 3.
Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
To provide pastoral care and support to students.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Have a minimum of three years’ experience in industry in Electrical & Instrumentation.
Competent in domestic or industrial installation & maintenance, ideally holding an 18th Edition.
Hold a level 3 qualification in Electrical & Instrumentation and have served a full level three apprenticeship.
Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician