RGN or RMN Nurse
An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN or RMN Nurse to work in an exceptional care home based in the Downham Market, Norfolk area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special service offers accommodation and care for people.
The home also provides nursing and dementia care
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and company's medication policy
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- A good team player
- 1+ year NMC registration
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary up to £20.00 per hour and the annual salary is £37,440 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role for 36 hours a week working through Night Shifts only.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Company Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4105
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV