RGN or RMN Nurse
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN or RMN Nurse to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Chickerell, Weymouth area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This nursing home specialises in general & dementia nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly.
The home is currently rated as ‘Good' by CQC
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and company's medication policy
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Proven experience of working in a care setting
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- A good team player
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary up to £25.00 per hour and the annual salary is up to £57,200 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Company Care Awards)
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Uniform provided
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4108
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV