Fire Surveyor - Orpington, London
Salary - £20k - £40k, Hybrid working available
Our client is an award-winning consultancy and has been successfully delivering the projects across all major sectors, for public and private sector clients, has provided an understanding of the differing demands and constraints their clients work under.
The client uses this knowledge to develop innovative solutions and add value with the approach employed.
This is an exciting opportunity for Surveyor to diversify their skills in a sector that is becoming increasingly in demand.
The client is looking for a full-time Surveyor to join their small Fire Support Team in the fast-growing Fire Safety sector.
You will have a desire to specialise in Fire Protection and will be willing to undertake further training in this area in order to progress your career.
? Site Inspections
? Information Gathering and Product Research
? Reporting to Partners
? Have a background in construction or Building Control/NHBC or will be qualified in Building Surveying/Fire Engineering or another relevant construction related discipline to at least HNC level.
? Be willing to undertake further training and sit exams (fully funded).
? Demonstrate the ability to research issues and obtain information from Manufacturers/suppliers/British Standards etc.
? Hold a CSCS card or obtain one during the first 6 months of employment.
? Have a basic understanding of Building Regulations and Industry Standards
? Have an interest in technical detail.
? An understanding of contract administration and experience of document management systems would also be advantageous.
? 35 Hours
? Hybrid working available
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in r
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician