Audit Manager | ACA, ACCA or similar | Gibraltar | Salary Package £Competitive plus benefits |
SRGEurope are seeking a professional Audit Manager to join a Top 10 Audit Company in Gibraltar.
Reporting to the Partner, the principal duty of the Audit Manager is to take full responsibility for planning and all stages of large audit assignments and the training of audit personnel.
The client base is extremely diverse, including listed entities, gaming, various regulated entities, owner-managed businesses and large private companies which offer an interesting and wide variety of work to their employees.
What's On Offer:
- Excellent Market rate salary
- Benefits package including health cover (post probation)
- Flexible working hours between 7.45 and 6.15
- Continual Professional Development if required
The appointed Audit Manager duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Responsible for personnel scheduling compliance with due dates, monitoring time budget, fee quotations, billing and collection
- Review audit files to ensure sufficient, appropriate audit evidence has been gathered to substantiate the audit opinion and the financial statements to ensure that they comply with the relevant GAAP, regulations and legislation
- Resolve any audit issues prior to the submission of the financial statements for the final partner review
- Implementation and review of internal control procedures
- Enhance the firm's reputation through quality client service and generally assisting partners with practice development and management
- Responsible for the on the job training of your audit team
- Responsible for planning, on site audit work, office based audit work, accounting work, preparation of financial statements, reviewing work prepared by team members
- Liaise with business tax colleagues to ensure timely completion of current and deferred tax provision figures for inclusion in clients' financial statements
- Provide support to the partner in the preparation of client advice/reports
- Develop an awareness of the firm's billing procedures, including charge out rates, budgeting and calculation of recovery rates
- Manage performance targets
The appointed Audit Manager profile is as follows:
- Must be ACA or ACCA or similarly qualified
- Have strong auditing experience
- Highly motivated, driven individual with a genuine desire to follow a career as part of a major international accounting network
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Be a team player and have ability to work under your own initiative
- Highly organised
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Apply now to find out more at www.srgeurope.com or call our Managing Director Angelique Pearson +35020069999 for more information.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in Gibraltar
ACA | Audit Manager | ACCA | Reporting | Financial Statements |Client Accounting
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Compliance Specialist
- Linux Systems Administrator / Manager
- Data Platform Engineer
- Finance Manager
- Financial Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Marketing Executive
- Management Accountant
- Office Administrator / Marketing Assistant
- Graduate Trainee - Accounting
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Office Manager / Marketing Assistant
- QA Analyst
- Audit Director
- Java Developer
- Head of IT Operations
- Company Secretary
- Polish Speaking HR Executive
- Office Manager
- Audit Director
- Java Developer