An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Poole, Dorset area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
The new service which provides a mixture of nursing, residential and dementia care
*Must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- You will report into the Registered Manager, playing an important part of the onsite clinical and management team
- You will support the manager in leading and supervising a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care
- Maintaining and further developing our care principles, which centre on 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'?
- You will work with the local community, GP's and professionals to deliver care that truly enables residents to continue to lead as full a life as possible
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £19.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £44,616 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 35 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
Reference ID: 3547
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV