Buying Administrator - Part time
Buying Administrator - Part time
Salary: Up to £13,333, 20hrs per week Monday to Friday 10am - 2pm
Our client are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Buying Administrator to join their state of the art dealership.
This role will be assisting the buying team with all vehicles received from and sent to their external auctions.
It will involve general supporting administrational duties.
Assisting the buying team with all vehicles received from and sent to external auctions
Supporting senior buying teams with purchasing invoices
Support the buying team with general admin duties
Essential Skills & Requirements:
It is desirable but not essential having previous experience working in the motor trade and knowledge of Microsoft packages.
You will need to have excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail.
You will also need to be friendly and approachable with excellent communications skills and customer service manner.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Early Years Room Leader
- Front End Developer - UK Remote Working
- Account Manager
- Lead Data Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- Data Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- Dental Associate
- Change Consultant (Digital Transformation) - Remote/Scotland
- Lead Change Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- UX Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- Lead UX Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- HGV Mechanic
- Sitecore Developer
- Commis Chef
- Commis Chef
- Pastry Chef De Partie / Pastry CDP
- Production Manager
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Senior Sales Consultant