Fiduciary Manager | Excellent Salary + profit share bonus + an extensive benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is recruiting for an International Chartered Accountancy firm with a base in Gibraltar.
The appointed Fiduciary Manager will ideally hold prior professional services work experience and STEP (or related) professional.
If you are an experienced Fiduciary Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on Offer:
- A 6 figure base salary.
- Profit sharing bonus scheme.
- Pension plan.
- Full relocation support for candidates based in the UK.
- The opportunity to represent this International Company at industry conferences worldwide.
- The opportunity to excel, progress and share in the company success, Partner potential.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing a mixed portfolio of company and trust structures on behalf of clients, engaging with internal partners, advisors and managers to provide excellent client service.
- Balancing client expectations with appropriate fiduciary risk management and diligence.
- Preparing minutes and resolutions as required.
Executing all necessary authorised documentation and payments.
- Preparing proposals for discretionary committees to review and decide upon.
- Reviewing financial statements.
- Depending upon the specific client, acting as a point of contact for them in relation to the fiduciary entities on their portfolio.
- Planning and attending client and advisors meetings.
- Acting as an A signatory of the corporate director, secretarial and trustee companies.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role:
- Knowledge of Company Law & experience in Fiduciary Services.
- Fluent in English with good writing and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Viewpoint and Outlook, and
- Experience in leading a team.
If you are an experienced Fiduciary Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Our client is an International Chartered Accountancy firm based in Gibraltar.
They offer a unique environment to attract the best candidates and provide them with real career opportunities.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Fiduciary Manager | Financial Services | Insurance | Gibraltar
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Payroll Administrator
- Senior Software Engineer
- Compliance Assistant
- Financial Accountant
- Compliance Officer
- Security Engineer
- Underwriting Assistant
- Finance Manager Operations
- Fullstack Developer
- Data Platform Engineer
- Head of Treasury
- Compliance Assistant
- Compliance Manager
- Fraud and Payments Team Lead
- Learning Development Officer
- Head of Finance
- Customer Service Representative
- Head of IT Security
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Equity Research Analyst