Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer
Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer| Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a skilled and talented Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, you will join our team of skilled professionals.
Our clients are a household name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector, and are expanding their brand and scaling their teams rapidly throughout 2022.
They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, that is motivated to ensure delivery of the best customer experience across all our clients product verticals.
If you are an experienced Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining company VMware clusters (Corporate and Production)
- Design, implement and administer Windows systems and environments with deep
- understanding of DHCP / DNS, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Working in a Cloud first environment with focus on providing services to users from
- any location.
- Exchange online administration and troubleshooting.
- Administer email security proxy technology such as Mimecast.
- Networking skills with an understanding of typical TCP/ UDP ports and the ability to
- test for required firewall changes.
- Design, implement and administer routine scripts with PowerShell.
- Promote the vision of a Cloud / design supporting a HA environment.
- Maintain internal security standards, administering and developing internal antivirus,
- DLP and authentication software and hardware technology.
- Explore and evaluate new techniques and tools.
- You will be required to be flexible, supporting ongoing and future enhancement
- projects and initiatives, and participate in a 24/7, 365-day rota for on-call support.
- Automation of processes and daily routines
- 5+ years' experience in Systems Administration.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is advantageous
- Experience with full life-cycle engineering (design, test, commission, administration).
- Proficient with Windows system administration, including Server, storage, networks,
- and software.
- Strong Skills in VMware vSphere, vCenter and ESXi
- Working knowledge of fundamental protocols (e.g.
TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS).
- Working experience with continuous integration/continuous development.
- Highly motivated to embrace and promote High Availability.
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An amazing attention to detail.
- VMware ESXi 6.7 - 7.0
- Windows Server 2016 - 2019
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- In depth knowledge of DHCP and DNS administration
- In depth knowledge of Intune and Cloud client management
- Manging and administrating Azure
- Exchange Online Full Administration.
- Office 365 Administration
- Experience with cloud architectures.
- Flexible team player.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Billy Malone, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Payroll Administrator
- Senior Software Engineer
- Compliance Assistant
- Financial Accountant
- Compliance Officer
- Security Engineer
- Underwriting Assistant
- Finance Manager Operations
- Fullstack Developer
- Data Platform Engineer
- Head of Treasury
- Compliance Assistant
- Compliance Manager
- Fraud and Payments Team Lead
- Learning Development Officer
- Head of Finance
- Customer Service Representative
- Head of IT Security
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Equity Research Analyst