Equity Research Analyst
Equity Research Analyst |Fintech |Gibraltar | £Excellent salary plus benefits, Relocation support offered
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Equity Research Analyst for a leading Fintech company with a base in Gibraltar, their HQ is based in Asia.
If you are ambitious and passionate in the field of equity and investments then this is the role for you.
Graduates with a relevant Degree in Finance or Economics or studying CFA will be considered, as well as candidates with suitable work experience.
If you are seeking an exciting and fast paced career as an Equity Research Analyst then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Relocation Package
- Study support for CFA or other further qualifications
- Career changing opportunity with a forward thinking International organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform fundamental research and write regular reports on specific companies
- Conduct thematic research on specific industries
- Monitor the latest news of the companies and industries under coverage
- Develop and maintain connections with investor relations and management of the companies under coverage
- Follow market news and evaluate market data to assess short and long-term trends
- Site visits and field trips may be required
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor from time to time
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- CFA, or progress towards a CFA, is a plus
- Preferably 1-3 years equity research experience but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
If you are interested in a career as an Equity Research Analyst in Gibraltar, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Equity Analyst | Equity Investment Analyst | Gibraltar | Fintech |Graduate |CFA
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Security Engineer
- Underwriting Assistant
- Finance Manager Operations
- Fullstack Developer
- Data Platform Engineer
- Head of Treasury
- Compliance Assistant
- Compliance Manager
- Fraud and Payments Team Lead
- Learning Development Officer
- Head of Finance
- Customer Service Representative
- Head of IT Security
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- System Support Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Head of Retention
- Marketing Executive
- Senior Software Developer
- Customer Service Representative Russian / English speaking