Head of Procurement
Do you have passion and drive for improving services for a Values led business that has a strong social purpose to help people find a home?
It's an exciting time to join Paradigm, as we embark on the biggest digital transformation programme in our history to future-proof the organisation, enhance customer satisfaction and take us from good to great.
As the wider Paradigm business goes through a period of transformation this role will be central to the coordination of sourcing and contract management while reporting against key central projects and initiatives.
About the role
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Director - Operations you will be responsible for managing procurement processes and supporting the wider procurement team in delivering strategy, as well as taking ownership of various activities, including tendering and managing framework agreements, liaising with stakeholders to understand requirements and manage expectations and needs in line with procurement objectives.
You will have extensive commercial management experience ideally in the public sector.
The ideal candidate will be experienced procurement leader who can drive best practice across the procurement team of 5 highly effective members as well as wider business functions.
You will be an experienced business partner both internally and externally, managing supplier relationships and supplier performance and addressing under performance swiftly.
We are looking for an individual who seeks continual improvement, will deliver value for money and real savings whilst undertaking robust commercial and risk management.
The position will act as Paradigm's expert on all procurement related matters; best practice, legal and regulatory, ensuring compliance with the UK Public Contract Regulations 2015, and beyond.
The successful candidate will have:
? Experience in creating and delivering procurement strategy
? Knowledge and experience of managing procurement projects, ideally
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 70607 Per Annum + £4,936 salary supplement
- Location: HP10 0DF
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AD-PARA-HOP
- Posted: 2022-01-05 11:31:11 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Supported Housing Officer
- Property Building Surveyor
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Customer Data Administrator
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Governance and Training Officer
- Data Warehouse Lead
- Drupal Web Developer
- Works Scheduler/Coordinator - Gas Team
- Cleaner - Morning or Afternoon
- Gateway Repairs Team Leader
- Electrical Technician
- Case Manager - Social Housing : Anti Social Behaviour (3 month FTC)
- Health Care Assistant
- Business Intelligence Analyst x 2 (one perm, one 18 mth FTC)
- Sprinkler Service Engineer
- Engineering Design Manager
- IT Support Engineer
- Grants Officer x2
- Block and Lease Manager