General Labourer - Kew Bridge
We are looking for a labourer to start immediately in Kew Bridge
Applicants must have CSCS for this role.
Daily responsibilities will include:
General site labouring duties.
Keeping site clean and tidy.
Loading rubbish and waste materials into skips
Assisting trades on site if required
Carrying out directions from site managers and foreman.
Requirements for the role
The ability to perform physical tasks (lifting and carrying).
Good verbal communication skills
Previous experience working on site
Be able to provide copies of right to work documents
If you are an experienced Labourer and would like to start a labourer job then please call Aishling at MadiganGill on 07388 222 049
More Jobs from MadiganGill Ltd
- Labourer job in Camberwell
- Labourer job in Paddock Wood
- CPCS Slinger job in Marble Arch, London (Harness Training required)
- Demolition Labourer job King's Cross, London
- CSCS Labourer Needed In Bristol
- Handy Man job in Newmarket
- Labourer job in Watford
- Labourer job in Ely
- Labourer job Primrose Hill, London
- Carpenter Job - Hayes UB3
- Labourer job in ST.Albans
- Labourer job in Tooting
- Carpenter Job - Hove
- General Labourer - Edgware
- General Labourer - St Johns Wood
- General Labourer - Acton
- Labourer job in Colchester
- Labourer job in St albans
- Labourer job in Kingston
- Dry Liner - Hayes