Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager - (Remote Working) Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Sudbury, Suffolk,
Salary: £40k - £55k + Pension + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Critical Illness + Income Protection + 23 Days Holidays + Holiday Buy Scheme
Our client are a leading technology-based company with many years' experience in providing specialist products and solutions for the mission critical Emergency Services industry and other related markets.
The companies operating brands, including MedServ, MedSupply, Insight, and Asset Finance, gives them the abiity to flex and adapt to their customers demands, helping support the mission to continually improve and deliver better health outcomes for all.
The business have offices situated in Nottinghamshire, Suffolk and Clackmannanshire.
This role can be based at any of the offices, but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to other offices as required and therefore a driving licence is an advantage.
The core operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5 pm, but some flexibility will be required to support the business needs.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner with the customers post-sale to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction, growth, and retention.
You will be the bridge between the Professional Services, Operational Support and Business Development teams.
You will work directly with customers to ensure that their overall user experience with the company is a success.
They are looking for an individual who strikes the right mix of sales, account management, domain knowledge and customer management skills.
Your key responsibilities will include:
? Developing long term partnerships with the customers to ensure that they realise the full value of their investment in the company's products.
? Mapping and understanding the customer journey, with a sole focus on improving the customer experience when dealing or interacting with the company both physical
- Rate: 40000-55000 Per Annum
- Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Sudbury, Suffolk,
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Hamera
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HAL/AR/057759
- Posted: 2022-01-13 17:27:23 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Front End Developer - UK Remote Working
- Account Manager
- Lead Data Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- Data Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- Dental Associate
- Change Consultant (Digital Transformation) - Remote/Scotland
- Lead Change Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- UX Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- Lead UX Consultant (Digital Transformation) : Remote/Scotland
- 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
- HGV Mechanic
- Sitecore Developer
- Commis Chef
- Commis Chef
- Pastry Chef De Partie / Pastry CDP
- Production Manager
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- Senior Sales Consultant
- HGV Technician