Fire Risk Assessor
My client are a specialist within Health & Safety consultancy who are looking to recruit a Fire Risk Assessor.
The right candidate must have experience in completing Fire Risk Assessments and you must have a recognised professional qualification in fire safety management/fire risk assessments from providers such as the Fire Protection Association, Fire Industry Association, Institute of Fire Engineers or NEBOSH.
Competitive Salary, Company car with Fuel Card, Tablet, Pension and Healthcare Insurance.
Also you will receive further training after 6 months in other sectors they specialise in.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Pest Control Technician - West London - £28,000
- Fire and Security Engineer - Northamptonshire
- Autoclaves Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Dental Equipment Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Plymouth
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - London
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer - Manchester
- Refrigeration Engineer - Lancashire
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Nottingham
- Galaxy Systems Installation Engineer - Reading
- Refrigeration Engineer - Cambridgeshire
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Surrey
- Experienced Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire
- Wheel Alignment Equipment Engineer - West Midlands
- Security Engineer
- Multi Skilled Fire and Security Engineer - Manchester
- Fire and Security Engineer - West Yorkshire
- Fire and Security Engineer - London/Kent
- Fire and Security Engineer - Ipswich